Healthcare & Medical Sector
Hungary has excellent expertise and wide range of experience in healthcare and biotechnology. This sector offers innovative, high-quality products, with internationally known companies in medical technology, pharmaceuticals, innovation, research and development, making health and biotechnology one of the largest sectors of the economy of the country.
- Clinical research and quality assurance, registration certificate, introducing standardised procedures
- Products related to specific active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical products, vaccines
- Medical devices and technology devices
- Restoring applications and health protection systems
- Technologies for patient registration, enterprise resource planning, network infrastructure, systems for blood donation centers, systems for epidemiological and pharmaceutical databases, national databases, remote diagnosis, telemedicine, healthcare management platforms, mobile applications
- Training and management systems for the provision of institutional services
Medical devices and applications
Construction companies have a long tradition and offer excellent engineering expertise, providing products that are subject to continuous improvement. Apart from the direct sales and marketing, product is available and the production technology and development projects.
- X-rays, CT scanner, microscope
- Arteriography, ilektrokardiografoy devices, Holter monitors
- Patient monitoring systems in intensive care, defibrillators
- Incubators and infant care tables heating
- Dental equipment
- Innovative hospital equipment
- Medical handheld devices
- Wide range of prostheses and implants
- Tuning devices for skin graft
- simple diagnostic devices for consumers
Some of our projects:
- An innovative device for monitoring hand hygiene was created as a result of a single development project. It can be applied in many cases in medical education, pre surgical procedure and formed school education.
- Innovative new, mobile designs, 24 hour electrocardiogram monitors, tele-medicine systems, Holter electrocardiogram monitors and mobile blood pressure monitors.
- Incubators, heated tables, specialized for the medical care of premature infants from a manufacturer with several decades of history and international reputation.
- Electrocardiogram monitors, Holter monitors, screens and 24-hour monitors for blood pressure for the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
- Construction of dental equipment and machinery. Dental milling machines, casting machines and curing units.
- An innovative instrument has been designed — as a result of several years of research — to diagnose atherosclerosis, in conjunction with a public health screening program.
- Coordination devices specifically designed for skin graft in burn units and departments of plastic surgery.
- Medical handheld instruments made from premium quality German steel (forceps, scissors, scalpels, etc.).
- A wide range of implants and prostheses premium from manufacturers with international recognition and several 10-year history.
- Ovulation tests
Biotechnology companies and laboratories with research and development activities in Hungary are internationally recognized for their achievements and provide opportunities for cooperation and investment in the following fields:
- Research and development of pharmaceutical products
- Cancer research
- Human Medicine
- Biotechnology services, bar coding
- Next generation sequencing
- Human diagnosis
Internationally renowned Hungarian pharmaceutical products in the world market, using state-of-the-art technologies and products that meet the highest quality standards and monitoring requirements, including the following:
- Parapharmaceutical products, vitamins, dietary supplements
- Products of strategic priority
- Construction services in original manufacturers for pharmaceuticals
- Crafted vitamins, nutritional supplements, private label products and manufacturing services for other brands with state-of-the-art technological background.
Medical-cosmetic products, pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements
- Products for improved general health, especially teas and creams
- Herbal teas, herbal medicines
- Healing ointments with vegetable products content
- Baby care products and products for pregnant women
- Drugs for dermatological diseases
- Private label products
Wellness devices and therapeutic devices
- Therapeutic CO2 device, which can be used in healthcare institutions, hotels with wellness centers or gyms
- Devices that provide personalized rehabilitation water therapy
- Devices that use the beneficial ingredients of salt